Nakiska is nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rockies in picturesque Kananaskis Country, only 45 minutes from the vibrant city of Calgary.
Nakiska was home to the Calgary '88 Olympic Alpine events, and today, skiers and riders enjoy Olympic-length runs that are groomed to perfection. Nakiska is a family-friendly resort. A secure beginner's area with friendly ski school staff means the kids can enjoy lessons for the day while you explore Nakiska's challenging upper mountain.
At the end of your ski day, pamper yourself at one of the hotels in Kananaskis Village, only five minutes away from Nakiska. Soak tired muscles in the Jacuzzi, curl up next to the fireplace with a book, or indulge in fabulous food!
Lifts are just steps away from the full-service day lodge. Nakiska also makes a great host for corporate events, ski clubs and meetings.
Calgary's closest mountain
- Located just 45 minutes west of Calgary.
- Canada's Olympic Mountain - Host of the 1988 Winter Olympic Games
- Wide-open, corduroy-groomed runs.
- World-class dining, accommodation and spas in Kananaskis Village, including the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis.
- A great variety of learn to ski programs for both children and adults.
- Official Alpine Canada Alpin National Training Centre